1. LIMITED LICENSE
1.2 Vitora may terminate this licence at any time for any reason whatsoever immediately and without notice.
2. LIMITATIONS ON USE
2.1 This Website and the Content is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation.
2.2 You must not:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content;
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users in relation to this Website;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy this Website or the Content;
- copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website or the Content; or
- provide links to this Website or the Content from any third party Website, without being granted express permission by Vitora.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3.1 Intellectual Property Rights means:
- patents, trademarks, services marks, design rights (whether registered or unregistered and including any applications for these rights);
- copyright (including future copyright) throughout the world in all literary works, artistic works, computer software, and any other works or subject matter in which copyright subsists and may in the future subsist;
- trade or business names; and
- know-how, confidential information and trade secrets,
- and any other similar rights or obligations whether registrable or not in any country.
3.3 If you become aware of any infringements or suspected infringement by any third party of any Intellectual Property Rights in this Website or the Content, you must immediately notify Vitora.
4. ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS
4.1 Vitora does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content will be:
- error-free, complete, true, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise not misleading;
- free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- available or accessible.
4.2 Vitora may make improvements or changes to its features, functionality of this Website or the Content at any time.
4.3 Nothing on this Website or the Contents constitutes, or may be taken to constitute, advice of any kind.
5.1 Certain sections of this Website may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Vitora with accurate and complete registration information and to inform Vitora of any changes to that information.
5.2 Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page.
5.3 You must not allow any other person to use your name and password to access and use the sections of this Website requiring registration.
7. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
7.1 Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website.
7.2 Vitora is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, profanity or other objectionable material in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Website.
7.3 You acknowledge and agree that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed nor approved by Vitora.
8. ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
8.1 This Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws.
8.2 Vitora is not responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
9.1 Subject to clause 9.2:
- this Website and the Content are provided on an “as is, as available” basis. Vitora makes no warranty or representation to you as to the performance or operation of this Website, the Content or any other products or services;
- all conditions, warranties and implied terms, whether statutory or otherwise, are excluded in relation to the Website and the Content; and
9.3 You must indemnify Vitora in respect of all loss, damages and expenses and all claims and demands made by a third party arising out of any of the following:
- any negligent, wilful or fraudulent conduct by you, your employees, representatives or agents.